Some attribute the quote “success leaves clues” to Jim Rohn and a few attribute it to Tony Robbins, but who ever said it, is dead on point. Indeed, success leaves clues.
Check out any “overnight success” and you will discover the person had been toiling in obscurity for years before he or she became an overnight success.
Radio, TV and various media are going to be everywhere the place “celebrating the person’s “Great Success”. nobody bothered when the person was going hungry, driving a battered car and wearing hand-me-down clothes.
So the three thought-provoking questions i would like to ask you are:
a) what percentage paid courses have you ever registered for within the past three years?
b) what percentage relevant books have you ever invested in?
c) what percentage gurus have you ever reached out to?
Yes, success leaves clues. Success won’t fall on your lap from above. you want to ardently search and choose it. If you are doing you’ll become an overnight success and therefore the media will roll out their drums to celebrate your success.
To increase your chances of success, narrow your focus and set your sights single-mindedly on the way to make it online because that is the way the planet goes and there’s no going back.
The biggest and richest companies on earth are all online businesses; not in any particular order Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft.
While it wont to take companies on the brink of hundred years to become “Multinational Corporations” with operations spanning the world , most the above “digital companies” became global behemoths within 10 to twenty years.
Not only companies, but individuals are making it big online. Bloggers and knowledge product marketers like Jon Morrow, Brian Clark, Darren Rowse, Brendon Burchard, Russell Brunson, Amy Porterfield, and Neil Patel, to call just seven, all built their eight-figure empires within a couple of years of striking out online.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re into E-Commerce, Information Marketing, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing or any combination of online businesses, the key to online success is “CONSISTENCY” and following your clearly defined strategy instead of being an opportunistic profit seeker.
Here are the seven signs you’re on target to succeed online. Not in any particular order:
- You’ve involved your “CUSTOMER AVATAR” so you’re quite clear who you would like to serve. Your customer avatar is that the reflection of the dream customer you want to serve. As you recognize , all customers aren’t born equal so being very clear on the sort of customer you would like to serve puts you miles before the competition. Knowing your customer avatar enables you to create a profitable “MAILING LIST”. together with your list in situ you’re on a quick track to online success.
- You’ve built your “DREAM 100” online influencers list and reaching bent them. Online Influencers, Experts, and Gurus make things happen online. They’ve found out what works and are building and scaling their eight-figure empires. Following, learning from, and modeling their success are the shortest and fastest ways to create your own seven-figure empire to start out with without reinventing the wheel.
- You’ve chosen the “THREE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS” you would like to concentrate your effort on and posting consistently. New social media platforms are born nearly daily but to succeed, you want to select just three supported your own objectives not on the recognition of the media. Anything quite three will spread you too thin and render you ineffective. Whether you select any three of Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Periscope, etc., must align together with your strategy.
- You’re daily building your “CREDIBILITY AND GRAVITAS”. because the Bible says, “By their fruits you’ll know them.” you recognize that folks will only follow you if you’ve got credibility and gravitas. one among the most important credibility boosters has a replacement York Times best-selling book to your name. Making it big online as you already know isn’t a rehearse the park so day and night take steps to strengthen your credibility and gravitas.
- You’re working quietly and with full concentration on your “LEAD MAGNETS”, LANDING PAGES” and “IRRESISTIBLE OFFERS”. These three: lead magnets, landing pages and irresistible offers: set the stage for you to start out collecting leads, converting them into subscribers, showing them the things you’re made from and making them offers they can not do without.
- You’re learning to craft “SALES LETTERS” with great Hooks, Stories and Offers. regardless of how beautiful your product, regardless of how stellar your credibility, and regardless of how popular you’re on social media, it is your sales letters that convert subscribers into paying customers sending cash to your checking account . Learning to craft effective sales letters and pitching the proper audience put you within the league of winners.
- You’re learning the way to create “IRRESISTIBLE PRODUCTS” that change your dream customers’ lives. As every entrepreneur knows, whether online or offline, and more so online, where you’re handling customers sometimes six time zones away, you’re within the business of remodeling lives. Simply put, you’re within the transformation business. the higher you are able to rework people’s lives, the larger your checking account will grow. What makes transformation happen are the good products you create. Products come last within the series because you’ve got to tailor exactly to your dream customer’s identified need.
The above seven signs separate those that are on target to succeed from those that aren’t.
To summarize, you’ve created your customer avatar, you’ve selected your dream 100 online influencers, you’ve selected the three social media platforms you would like to be king, you’re burnishing your credibility and gravitas day and night, your lead magnets, landing pages, irresistible offers, and sales letters are selling your irresistible products around the clock.
To accelerate your success, you are not only making irresistible offers, you’re building offer-stacks as tall as Kilimanjaro and placing order bumps strategically throughout your value ladder and sales funnel. These advanced online strategies can 10X your success rate. But first you want to understand the fundamentals by being humble enough to find out .
If you’re doing any three of the above you’re on target to not only succeed, but succeed massively online. If you are not , retrace your steps and refocus. Narrow your focus and consider the few things which will bring you success within the shortest possible time. Just continue learning and suddenly you’ll reach a tipping point where everything falls into place sending you to the stratosphere of success a bit like the web gurus I’ve mentioned during this article.